Friday, December 30, 2011

2011 Completed Quilts

As many of you are also realizing.....

YES! It IS that time of year. ALREADY!!!

Jimminy Crickets!

2011 was a MUCH quieter year for me in the quilting department...



Green Beauty: Completed January 16, 2011. Gifted to Kathy Sutarik, Christmas 2010.
New Year's Eve mystery - Serenity Started Dec 30, 2010; Completed June 13, 2011. Awaiting gifting/donating.
Blue Ridge Beauty: Ongoing L/E in 2010; Completed March 20, 2011. Awaiting gifting/donating.
Red Blossoms: Started February 5, 2011; Completed June 10, 2011. Awaiting gifting/donating.


Roll Roll Cottonboll: Started November 12, 2010; Completed March 29, 2011. Self owned.
Raven Stars: Started January 31, 2011; Completed May 20, 2011. Awaiting gifting/donating.
With Heart: Started June 4, 2011; Completed June 13, 2011. Made for coworker.
Hostess with Heart: Started June 7, 2011; Completed June 9, 2011. Made for a coworker's daughter's bridal shower hostess.



Simple crib quilt: Started March 23, 2011; Completed June 10, 2011. Donated to Zion Lutheran Church.
In Flight: Started Sept 12, 2011; Completed June 19, 2011. Awaiting gifting/donating.
Transitions: Completed July 16, 2011. Gifted to Lindsey for graduation.
Splendidly Marching Along: Started June 14, 2011; Completed August 10, 2011. Awaiting gifting/donating.


Hopscotch: Started: April 3, 2011; Completed: August 16, 2011. Self owned.
Quilts for MIL - quilting time gifted.
Blue -n- Gold Pride: Started June 12, 2011; Completed October 23, 2011. Made for Cassie (and football games!)

12 comments:

QuiltinLibraryLady said...

You got a lot done this year. They're all beautiful.

scraphappy said...

Most people would call that a good quilting year! There are some real beauties in there. I wonder what the new year will bring?

Quilter Kathy said...

This was a quiet year?!?! I think you accomplished an amazing pile of quilty fabulousness!

Calidore said...

I'm in awe of what you achieve in the quilting department - not to mention everything else you do. Hope the New Year is a good one for you and your family.

Amanda said...

You seem to have achieved a huge amount for a 'quiet' year! Best wishes to you and your family for 2012

Linda Lee said...

Outstanding Amy! They are beautiful! Of course my favorite is the Blue and Gold--maybe because the owner is one of my favorite 5th graders!

Quilting with Jannette said...

I've finally got my Raven Stars quilt almost done - hoping to have it completely pieced by day's end.
Wishing you and your family a wonderful year ahead - and may you have lots of special moments to cherish forever!

Nancy said...

WOW!!! What a great accomplishment. I must figure out the blue/gold dimensions (I know you gave them to me, and it is somewhere in cyberland).. would look great in maroon and grey... or even green and gold :o)

Andee said...

BEAUTIFUL!

Nic said...

I'm sorry, 15 quilts are quiet?!

I think Raven Stars is my favourite.

Ann Marie @ 16 Muddy Feet said...

WOW, you managed to finish 15 quilts this year. I need to see what I got done. most of mine are awaiting quilting.

Candace said...

Enjoyed the show. You were one of my inspirations to try to figure out how to do a collage. Gorgeous quilts.