Monday, January 6, 2014

2013 Creation wrap up

Yes, we are a week into 2014 already, but I am first getting around to organizing and posting my 2013 finishes.
It was a quiet year;  even my blog postings are the fewest I've had since I began blogging.
I have a theory, though.....
I hit record numbers in my Running 2013!  Therefore, something hadta give, right??
Finished in 2013
{{A far cry from my goal of 20}}
- Seven Shirts [NO PIC] :\


However, I did add a new hobby to my crafting list:  Crochet

- RWB Rag Rug, Utility Rug, and other rugs...
- Fingerless gloves [NO PIC] :\

And then, of course, my other big "finishes" of the year....
 2013 Oshkosh Half - Marathon (April).  New personal best time:  2:05:06


And the 2013 Green Bay Cellcom Marathon in May.  It was HOT, but I finished :)



5 comments:

Andra Gayle said...

Wow! It looks like you were incredibly productive! Congrats on the running! I have slacked off but plan on joining my running group again which starts up Feb. 1st!

Linda said...

I love all of your finishes. You accomplished a lot and had time for yourself and your family too. Have fun and enjoy yourself this year. We are here rooting you on!

soscrappy said...

Sounds like a well balanced year, some quilting, some running and some crochet. Hope you are enjoying your snow day. Is the first finish of the new year in the horizon?

Andee said...

It was a good year! Hard to balance it all, but you do it splendidly!

^A^ngel said...

Love everything about your finished projects... from the patterns to the color combos... Great job!!

I was very nice to see your crochet projects too...a very productive year...

Congrats on your running...!!