Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 Completed Quilts

- Class Act - Baby
- A Cowboy's Life
- Kaleidoscope
- Candy Dish

- My curtains!!!!!!
(OKAY, so they aren't quilts, but do you remember that fiasco????))

- Prince in Training
- Lilly Pad Hop
- Beary Precious (x2)
- Precious One

- My Roman Shades
- Perkiomen Daydreams
- Paintbox
- Chunky Churndash

- Leapin Lizards
- Deer Camp
- American Classic
- Hannah's Rotation

- Dino Days
- UMPTEEN labels for all my quilts
- MIL's blue quilt
- MIL's Flower quilt

- Olivia Likes All
- Flower Power
- Doggy Delight
- Kool Kat

- Dizzy
- Jen's Quilt
- Moondance
- Star Struck

- Balloon Bash
- Angela's quilt
- Morning Run
- Sea Glass

- Pineapple Blossoms
- Twilight
- Jen's Diamonds
- Trav's Camo


Some Tops:
- Lilac Grove
- Moda Paintbox
- Shades of Green
- Steppin' Out Dyed


'Twas a good year!

9 comments:

Quilter Kathy said...

Holy moly...that is amazing how much you accomplished this year!

Amanda said...

My word, I make that 36 quilts plus two sets of curtains. How do you manage to fit it all in? A Happy New Year to you and your family, and best wishes for 2011.

InfinityQuilter/Knitter said...

Wow, you got a TON of quilts done in 2010! Congrats!

Happy New Year.

scraphappy said...

OK, I was feeling pretty good about my list, but now I feel like a lazy bum. Way to go on all those finished quilts. They look awesome!

Nancy said...

Incredible!!!! Congratulations :o)

Darling Jill Quilts said...

Wow!! You kicked ass!!! :)

Alycia said...

So - do you EVER sleep? For real? I mean seriously.... do you have time to eat??? My heavens you are productive!

Laurel said...

Wow! You sure were busy this year. Didn't you finish a Jared quilt, too? Or did I miss it?

Happy New Year!

Anne Simonot said...

OMG, you work full-time (teach, no less), have 3 kids, a husband, AND a garden, and you still made all those quilts? I am in awe!