Thursday, December 27, 2012

6 hours later...Steps 4 & 5 done

Amen, right??? :D
A small bagel and coffee break ensued at 8:00, just after finishing up Bonnie's mystery step #4.


Step #5 was also finished up before noon, all at a leisurely pace.

Can't wait until tomorrow to see how some of these units will be pieced together.  

Then, my sewing room was being taken over by Hawaii Sunset.  

A short lunch break of mac-n-cheese and hotdogs pulled me away.  And now...I think a little relaxation with a movie is just the ticket.  Hopefully I'll be back at this later.

Happy Thursday!

9 comments:

Andee said...

Did you link up to Bonnie? May still be open, lol. I keep getting hold calls and I am caught up on my blog reading so I am going through the linky one by one and adding more blogs to my list...ha! SMILE!

scraphappy said...

Looks like a perfect day. Glad your travels are done and you can sew the day away. So nice to have time projects and motivation all at the same time.

Ann Marie @ 16 Muddy Feet said...

Congrats on a productive day. Come on clue #6!

Gari in AL said...

Isn't it nice to have a day when most of what you hear is the hum of the sewing machine? And what progress you have made. And tomorrow we get Step 6!!

Sandra B said...

Your sewing area is so neat and tidy! Your Easy Street units are looking fabulous. I too am hoping we start making some bigger blocks from these units tomorrow.

JCMITQuilts said...

LOVE your colors! Looks "Halloweeny"!

Quilter Kathy said...

Sounds like a fabulous day!

Beth said...

What a great day! Love days like that. Can't wait to see yours together colors are great.

Snow Dog Quilt Works said...

I love days like that! Planning one for tomorrow and the 1st :-) Happy Quilting! Loving those colors!