Saturday, October 24, 2009

Vball on our way; QOV Mystery anyone?


**heavenly sigh**
Slept in 'til 8:00.
Sippin' on my coffee.
Smelling the muffins baking in the oven.
Reminiscing over the BIG BIG victory last night over the 2nd seeded Regional team (we are seeded 3rd). 25-20 25-16, 25-13!
I think we're all still flying high a little bit :0) I had said the girls needed to be working on all cylinders, and they sure were! Started out shaky!!!! Down 1-8 in the first game, but buckled down and played ball!
Tonight is Regional Finals @ 7:00. Gosh -- the trophy is there for the taking if the girls want it. The 1st seeded team is tough, but not unstoppable!

On a different note:
Anyone interested in a QOV Mystery quilt? Just throwing this out your way. I don't think I'm taking it on, but I'll keep the link handy for some day down the line....
http://www.persimmonquilts.com/QOVMysteryHomePg.html. They are already three weeks into it, but still.....


Plans for today...hmmmmm ???
I have laundry UGH
I have a dirty house UGH, UGH
I have LOADS of papers to grade UGH, UGH, UGH
I have a table full of red, yellow, light, and dark scraps --- hmmm. THAT may just be my outlet today to "veg" before the game tonight.

Happy Saturday.

3 comments:

Linda Lee said...

Go Lakers!!!!
Congratulations on your win last night! Your gals can do it!
Good Luck tonight!

Cornfield Quilter said...

GO TEAM GO!!!!! How exciting for you and the girls. I have my fingers crossed and will be holding my breath until you post how the game comes out!!!

Calidore said...

Ohh well done to your team. No wonder you are on a high. Sewing sounds far more exciting than housework and grading papers...vbg. I vote for that option. Have a wonderfully relaxing day.