Sunday, October 25, 2009

And we move on...


Happily, we "went hard"...
Sadly, we "go home"...

Final scores: 15-25, 22-25, 25-23, 18-25.

M'girls played well. They took a game off of them. Sure, they could have brought a bit more, maybe given a few less freebies, but... I'm proud of them for fighting 'til the end!

The team stuck together the entire season -- "locker room drama" didn't exist :0) What a trip!

And my loyal side-kicks. GOSH! I'm short!

So now, my life can slowly return to normal. I have 8th grade "bootcamp" Monday and Tuesday of this week yet; the State Volleyball trip is two weeks away (I'm taking 8 of the 9 varsity girls down to State to finish out the season in style); then the Volleyball Banquet is the following Tuesday. Two -n- half more weeks and the word "Volleyball" will rest for a few months.

Well -- sorta --
DH and I and my assistant on the right of the picture -- (to my left) start indoor adult league tonight. We are PUMPED! I love this sport!

Happy Sunday

3 comments:

Cornfield Quilter said...

It is too bad your team lost but at least they gave it all they had. I am sure you are very proud of them all! It will be fun to see what projects you will work on next now that you might have a little more time. :D

anareis said...

Queridos(as) amigos(as), estou fazendo uma Campanha de doações para o Natal das crianças necessitadas da minha comunidade carente,são crianças que não tem nada no Natal,as doações serão destinadas a compra de cestas básicas-roupas-calçados e brinquedos,se cada um de nós doar-mos um pouquinho DEUS multiplicará em muitas crianças felizes. Se voce puder arrecadar doacções pra campanha elas serão depositadas no Banco do Brasil agencia 3082-1 conta 9.799-3 ,obrigado.

anareis said...

Queridos (as) amigos (as) I am making a campaign donation to the Christmas of needy children in my community in need are children who have nothing at Christmas, donations will be used to purchase basic food, clothing, footwear and toys if each of us, we give God a little bit multiply in many happy children. If you can raise only keep working because pra campaign they will be deposited in the Bank of Brazil agencia 3082-1 to 9799-3, thank you