Friday, September 10, 2010

I feel some quilting coming on....

?????


Maybe????

This weekend is pretty free schedule-wise. I need a couple handfuls of hours to work on my Statistics plans for the next week, grading papers that have collected over the past two days.....and I bet the tomatoes are going to need some attention....

BUT.....

MAYBE I'll be able to sneak in a few hours on the machine if I feel any bit as motivated as I do right now.

Just arrived home from the football game. It's nice having so many Saturdays open this Vball season as compared to years in the past to be able to make some home football games without feeling stressed and tired due to the early Sat. morning bus rides. AND, the school pride that our student body is showing is SO REFRESHING!!! It's been too many years since we've had such positive school pride!

THESE are the days I like remembering when the going gets tough and the stress is weighing down with a few tons of pressure!

3 comments:

scraphappy said...

I'm glad you are finally going to have a few hours for yourself. You deserve so time to create!

Nancy said...

Hope your year is going well so far. I have a few squirrelly 8th graders.... but it is working its way out.

Take care!

Nancy

SheilaC said...

Hope you found some time in your sewing room.... I need to do the same!

SheilaC