Sunday, April 19, 2009

Busy day; quick post

DH is allowing me to use the computer for only a few moments here because he has some more searching he wants to do before bed....so....here's the whirlwind....

I made all the labels this morning that I listed off last night. I attached the ones in the picture (and Steppin' Out (not pictured)).


I did some more quilting work on Chloe's Colors once the labels were attached. I have decided to allow Chloe to have the quilt, so I wanted to put some nicer finishing touches to complete the quilting.

Then I pulled out Steppin' Out again and putzed, putzed, putzed with quilting. Bada-bing-bada-boom....this baby is NEARLY finished!!! I have border quilting yet to do, but then it's ready for binding. Yes! It's kinda nice and amazing what can all be accomplished when one actually has almost two full days of time designated mainly to sewing/quilting :0)

The last bit of laundry is in the dryer right now; dinner was ABSOLUTELY delicious! (Pork ribs; Texas style (dry rub and baked uncovered for 3 hours...but then I did throw them into the slow cooker for another hour with some homemade BBQ sauce----YUM!!!)

Night all :0)
Happy Sunday!

5 comments:

Andee said...

Labels! I haven't even thought about a DD label! I think you win this one, GRIN.

Nancy said...

Great labels!!! I love the steppin out quilt........ I'll have to find that pattern.

Hugs,
Nancy

Candace said...

I think your labels look so neat. I love all your quilts and the pieced backing really adds to it's quilt. You must have been a whirlwind the past two days.

Calidore said...

You have been busy. Well done. I love your labels - what an easy and effective way to do them.

scraphappy said...

You are so dilligent to get everything labeled and officially done. I love the back of Chloe's quilt. I'm sure she will love to have it.