Monday, January 25, 2010

Cuttin' some bright colors! :0)

Last night and tonight, our kitchen table was taken over by my cutting mat and rotary cutter, in addition to some lovely BRIGHT fabrics. The two piles pictured are pieces for Hannah's Rotation(left) (oh, and, still awaiting better name---do you have any suggestions??), and Jade's Heart (right). I'll be starting the sewing soon; not exactly sure if it'll be tomorrow or later.

Tomorrow evening, I may find myself working on the third BOM for February seeing that Feb. 1 is NEXT MONDAY! Wow! A month gone already in 2010. How is your year going?

Stash Report: January 18-24
Used this week: 5.681 yards (cut, not sewn yet)
Purchased this week: 19.25 yards (YIKES!)
Used-to-date 2010: 27.056 yards
Purchased-to-date 2010: 32.25 yards
Net used: -5.194 yards
Comment from Regina:
I think you should be exempt from this fabric since it's school related.


Alright girl, sounds good to me!!!!

nah...just makes me really need to boogie down with some sewing and using!

But, the scary thought: I'm heading down to my parent's house this weekend for ONE PURPOSE: Going to Hancock Fabrics for the 50% off sale on all cottons!!!! Uh-oh!!!

Happy Monday!

4 comments:

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Well, there's no saving you now. Hancock's 50% off....gonna do you in girl! I'm just jealous! Have a great time.

Tracy said...

Love those bright colors!
50% off! wish I could go!

Andee said...

I love it! How about for a name Expectant Wings...it looks like a butterfly about to leap into the air!

scraphappy said...

Hancock's has 50% off all cotton? I might have to get some of that! Your colors are looking great. Have you noticed that Hannah is a palindrome(the same forwards and backwards) Not quite as cool as rotational symmetry, but pretty close.