Sunday, March 11, 2012

Bear Paw and A BEAUTIFUL MARCH DAY!

While laying awake last night, I started thinking ahead to what my school plans would be for the upcoming week. I concluded that I will worry about it Monday morning and take one day at a time, rather than plan all 5 days and wittle away my Sunday by doing only work.

Therefore, ...

After some delicious coffee and a piece of toast (and tossing a load of clothes in the washing machine), I headed downstairs and decided to pull out the Bear Paw units and turned them into 19" blocks. This quilt will be BIG!!!! I have to be sure not to surpass the limit of my quilting frame, so it'll probably end up being about 105-110" square.

Just now, I came upstairs, looked at the outside temp, and went right back downstairs to shut everything off. Mind you, the thermometer is sitting in the sun, BUT STILL!!!!!



Going from a snow-storm last week that dropped 9-10" in our yard and offered me a LOVELY snowday....



to all the snow melted and temps in the 60's a week later.....

I am having a quick brunch with the girls....and OUTSIDE WE GO!!!! Our plan: take a garbage bag, put on some gloves, and go garbage picking while taking a walk along our road.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

You don't have to turn in your plans ahead of time??? That would be heaven!

Have fun in the sun!