Saturday, March 2, 2013

Julie's Baby quilt - done

The confidence of finishing this quilt in time for today's baby shower wasn't sitting quite at 100%, but... a strong 85% indeed.

And sure enough;  the procrastinator's schedule almost lead to a Murphy's Law when my bobbin was acting up on the Juki quilter.  Thankfully, with a little bit of cleaning, she was back to work...

I think this is the closest I've ever been to a deadline before when the final stitch was sewn.  

On the running front...
{{hanging head in shame}}
I haven't run since Tuesday!  YIKES!!!!
So, after the shower today, I simply must hit the treadmill OR street, weather permitting.  The sunshine outside is BEAUTIFUL, but sunshine can be deceiving when sitting inside a heated Wisconsin home.  The temp this morning was -2.6 degrees.  Gah!  I'm so ready for 90 degrees and sunshine and green grass.....

:D
Happy Saturday.

3 comments:

Andra Gayle said...

Good job, Amy! Way to make a deadline! Good luck on the running. I only managed 2 of the 3 scheduled runs this week so have to do better this week. It is 45 degrees here and sunny though so I have no excuse!

Linda said...

I know about cutting it close. I'm so glad you were able to finish in time and glad your machine didn't let you down. I love the colors you used...So cute!

Andee said...

Looks great!