Saturday, June 13, 2015

Jamestown Landing - completed [Quilting]

Jamestown Landing is officially checked off the UFO/WIP list! 

Jamestown Landing (84 x 96) - Bonnie K. Hunter design

Loopy Feathers


 
 
And what's a post without SOME kind of gardening aspect???
Yes, folks!  The strawberries are nearing readiness for picking.  Oh Lordy -- are we in for a large harvest this year.  Whose idea was it to expand to three rows last year?  Not to mention the 4th row that was added this year?  I have a feeling our neighbors are going to be thankful for the size of our patch ;)

5 comments:

scraphappy said...

First finish of the summer. Congratulations!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Your newest Bonnie quilt turned out beautifully!!

gayle said...

It's gorgeous!
That's a quilt on my wanna-do list. I'm in awe of your Bonnie quilts!

Andee said...

Another stunner! I love it!

Kevin the Quilter said...

Beyond beautiful! WOWZERS! May I be your neighbor please?