Saturday, June 7, 2008

Break time...

I'm taking a small break right now from quilting, kickin' back, watchin' "The Mask" on TBS with the family, and checking emails.

I've been finally able to get back to the OC after working on Grandpa's Stars-n-Stripes. I finished up step 4 by noon, and started step 5. I'm going to predict that I'll be finishing up #5 within an hour of getting back to "work." And, since I already know what the layout is going to be, I've placed my Spinning stars blocks out on the carpet downstairs already, and filling in the gaps with the Orange album blocks. WOW! This quilt is big! I haven't made a full-size (queen-size) quilt since October! Even the CC wasn't all that big :0)

I'll update later this evening with pics.

2 comments:

Candace said...

Enjoy the movie. My DH went out this afternoon and came back with part's 1 and 2 of National Treasure, he's been wanting to see it.
Bonnie said her quilt center measured a bit over 63.5 and 76.5.

Cornfield Quilter said...

I wanted to drop a note and tell you thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! I love this quilt and hope to finish the rest of it in the next couple of weeks. Got a couple customer quilts to do first.
Happy vacation time for you! I am sure it will fly by quickly. Am looking forward to seeing your OC!