Thursday, June 19, 2008

For you, Amanda :0)

For those of you who haven't made it to Amanda's blog, this might be the perfect opportunity!

A few weeks back, she had a post dedicated to making marmalade---YUM! In addition to organizing my sewing area, I've been going through ALL my older magazines I won off eBay last year, and I couldn't believe it when I came across this pattern! Naturally, I thought of Amanda immediately! It wouldn't normally be a pattern I would consider, but I've bookmarked it now that it's been made a bit more personal :0)














Amanda, this will be ALL YOURS once I scan it into a PDF file (idea from Angela). This international blogging really IS amazing once you sit for 5 minutes and THINK about what would have taken weeks of communication 15 years ago is now being done at the touch of some technology buttons!

Happy Sewing!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Well, consider me gob-smacked! I never cease to be amazed at how exciting it is to see your name in someone else's blog from across the other side of the world. What a weird find, but how fascinating too. I look forward to seeing it in more detail - I may not make the whole thing but I shall certainly have a go at a small quilt just to remember. It will be fun looking for orange fabric. I'm very impressed with your techie knowledge too. Thanks Amy

scraphappy said...

I love the orange marmalade. Especially becuase of the inspirations. Isn't it funny what we can glimpse right past at one point in our life, that strikes a chord at another time. Way to go on getting those magazines organized! PDFs are one of the best ways to control paper clutter that I have found. You still end up with electronic clutter, but somehow that is just so much easier to manage.

Candace said...

I love the orange marmalade, and especially that you decided to consider making it in honor of Amanda. I'll bet if you needed orange contributions, there would be plenty to share or swap from the OC. I could send you a piece.

Lori said...

How Sweet! You are a kind soul. Technology is a PAIN but,It is what links us.