Saturday, February 28, 2009

Pay it Forward, 2009!

Just taking a few moments to check in, and WOW! In my email was a comment regarding the PIF, 2009.

Grandma Shell (as she calls herself) has decided to be my third person to receive a handmade item from me, and in return will share her talents by making gifts for three individuals who decide to play with her. Grandma Shell is a newcomer to me, so I am looking forward to getting to know her :0)


My day has consisted of quilting, trip to LQS, quilt designing on computer, and then more quilting/piecing. Camera is still downstairs and I'll upload/update my day in a bit more detail later tonight or tomorrow.

Happy Saturday!

1 comment:

Andee said...

I never did get anyone to play with me..and if I don't I will make some charity stuff and give it away instead.