Thursday, November 18, 2010

Everything is working out PERFECTLY! Thank you MURPHY!!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT when life finally fits!!!!

To start----volleyball season is over. yay :0) some "me" time has returned. (SOME only---I still have Statistics to prep for every weekend)

Secondly --- Bonnie K Hunter's Roll Roll Cotton Boll mystery is beginning tomorrow. This is AMAZING TIMING because we have the DAY OFF OF SCHOOL TOMORROW!!! :0) Yes! That means---bright 'n early, I'll be up on the computer hitting refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh until the clue gets posted!!! :0)

Thirdly --- DH is leaving for the opening weekend of Deer Rifle season early in the day, so (other than keeping an eye on the girls), the WHOLE DAY is MINE!!! :0)

And Finally----(tieing right in to the third)----It's FRIDAY NIGHT SEW IN tomorrow night!!!!

Be sure to head that way to sign up if you have the evening available!!!!

***smiling at the Gods***

THANK YOU for making everything fit so PERFECTLY for once!!!!!

I ONLY foresee quilting quilting quilting tomorrow!!! :0) (with a lillll' bit of "mommy-ing" to the girls)


;0)

3 comments:

Jackie's Stitches said...

It sounds like you're going to have a great day!

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

A perfect day! Enjoy!

Darling Jill Quilts said...

Hooray for Friday Night Sew In!! I plan on sitting at my machine and testing out my new TV! :)