Saturday, November 13, 2010

Break time... "In Flight"


After lunch, I headed back downstairs and decided to pull out my fabrics from an August purchase with my MIL. Some of these fabrics belong to the set for a pattern called In Flight. A few of the fabrics weren't present, so I substituted.

After a few hours, I think I'm in need of a break. At this point, I have most of the pieces cut and partially sewn into pinwheels...... Maybe that 6 AM start is catching up with me, because my eyelids are fighting to stay open as I type. Maybe after a lil' nap, I'll head back down later this afternoon/evening. {{Hmmm...maybe it was that glass of wine I had with lunch????}}

3 comments:

Gari in AL said...

Ooh, I really like your fabrics. I don't think I have seen a pattern called "in flight" so will be looking forward to what these turn out to be.

Alycia said...

Love those fabrics - And Naps are good!! Especially on snowy saturdays!

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Those are great fabrics! Love 'em!