Sunday, March 9, 2014

Sunday Quilting -- Star Struck

Star Struck was wrapped up this morning in order to free up the quilting frame for a King sized quilt that my SIL's sister (Kamryn) wants me to finish up for her. 

Deadlines certainly make for finishes :D  
I didn't want to take Star Struck off the frame only to have to reload it again once I was finished with Kamryn's quilt.  So, I made quick work of it first thing this morning by wrapping up the second half while Kamryn's backing and binding fabrics were in the washer.   
I truly only loaded Star Struck in order to try out a new pantograph "Fascination" since Kamryn requested it as one of her final choices.  At the same time, Star Struck finallllly could see a finish;  one of my long-awaited UFOs nearing completion :)

Binding simply will need to wait just a bit longer since all of my time is now being devoted to my deadline quilt.
Happy Sunday

8 comments:

Kevin the Quilter said...

Scrumptiously delicious! I LOVE that pantograph! It's a keeper! Best wishes with your deadline quilt!

Andra Gayle said...

Its gorgeous! Good job! i have been free motion quilting all day and doing lots of unstitching too!

Panto Pam said...

Love your quilt and the panto looks fabulous! Can't wait to see pics of the next quilt!

Quilter Kathy said...

The quilting looks amazing...great texture!

Andee said...

Star Struck is fabulous! If I ever make one of these, I am going to throw on a few different colored stars like you did the gold ones..really makes it fun!

Linda said...

Looks great. I'll have to check on that panto, looks like a winner. Yes, deadlines keep us all in check...Have fun with the next one!

scraphappy said...

I absolutely missed this post on Sunday. Love the swirlyness of this panto. Great finish! Love the way it turned out.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Looks Beautiful - love how there are gold stars in there!