Star Struck was wrapped up this morning in order to free up the quilting frame for a King sized quilt that my SIL's sister (Kamryn) wants me to finish up for her.
Deadlines certainly make for finishes :D
I didn't want to take Star Struck off the frame only to have to reload it again once I was finished with Kamryn's quilt. So, I made quick work of it first thing this morning by wrapping up the second half while Kamryn's backing and binding fabrics were in the washer.
I truly only loaded Star Struck in order to try out a new pantograph "Fascination" since Kamryn requested it as one of her final choices. At the same time, Star Struck finallllly could see a finish; one of my long-awaited UFOs nearing completion :)
Binding simply will need to wait just a bit longer since all of my time is now being devoted to my deadline quilt.