Sunday, July 25, 2010

A quick hello...

Friday was enjoyable in the sewing room
DH came home a bit earlier than normal, so we were jettin' up to the farm by 3:00.

The weekend was lovely! Playing and relaxing with the girls; cutting and stacking wood with the guys, picking wild raspberries with the family and making a batch of raspberry-rhubard jam, learning how to crochet (oh yea---wait for THOSE pics!!!), and then a relaxing day with DH at home today, some gardening time picking cucumbers....

...and now, off to bed. I'm a bit tired and I have Vball camp bright-n-early in the morning 'til noon. I don't have a concrete layout of the camp in mind; I will just wing most of the fundamentals tomorrow...

anyway---just wanted to pop in; sorry for no pics; I simply don't want to spend time downloading them from the camera.

Happy Sunday

3 comments:

Darling Jill Quilts said...

While I did miss your blog updates this weekend, I'm glad that you had a relaxing weekend!! I can't wait to see pics!

knitwit said...

Glad you had such a lovely weekend.
Ruth

scraphappy said...

Sounds like you had a fun and relaxing weekend. I hope volleyball camp goes well this week. Have you found an assistant coach yet?