Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Yummy fabrics calling to me...

The other day, when I had a moment or two, I started looking through my shelves for fabrics that have been brewing for a year, or two......or....ummm....five. !?
  
In 2009, I purchased a handful of FQs (lower left) and yardage (the dark olive fabrics) from the Twilight Frost line of Connecting Threads. The line has since been discontinued.

A visit to the local quilt shop added 5 yards of a frost-fern batik background, a yard of a dark purple batik, and 2 1/3 yards of a medium purple for a potential border and/or sashing.

I HAD a plan in mind for them, but... I'll let the idea continue to simmer and percolate before making a definite decision.

Afterall, we all have a pretty good idea of how many projects I have all in different stages around the sewing room.  Time to finish, finish, finish before I "squirrel" and start, start, start.

;)

Happy Tuesday

5 comments:

Kevin the Quilter said...

YUM! These fabrics look delicious and I can only imagine what you will make with them? The possibilities are endless!

Andee said...

Those shiny squirrels just keep coming into view! I am sure they will all be chased! :)

scraphappy said...

So pretty -- hope you cross something off the list soon so you can add these.

Deb A said...

Quick, grab the one closest to a finish and getrdone! Then you can play with these pretty fabrics.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

My squirrels must have ran your way lol.... Good luck...