Saturday, April 19, 2008

Lovely, rainy Spring Morning

I woke up at 7:15, refreshed :0) I'm waiting for the coffee to finish brewing, so thought I would check emails, and I'm feeling compelled to put a post up showing this morning's weather. Spring is finally here! The weather is gloomy and raining and chilly today. What a perfect day to just sew, sew, sew.

If you note in the picture, we only have a WEE bit of snow left. Paul (DH) created a GI-NORMOUS snow hill for the girls back in December with our first huge storm, and there still is a bit left. Pictured is also the girls' play area----perfect spot! We can view most of our yard by viewing thru the main kitchen/dining area windows.

So, I'm off----with the HOPES of showing some fine quality pictures of the day's results later this evening. Happy Sewing Saturday everyone :0)

No comments: