Monday, January 12, 2009

And the winner is....

Using MathGoodies Random Number generator, number EIGHT (8) was chosen.
Using the comments posted (ignoring the fact that I had to "fix" the edit of post #1), this means our 8th posting came from....

Kerry from Forever Friday who said...
Hi Amy,
Your quilt is really lovely and your father must be thrilled to have arranged such a prize.
My favourite is my rotary cutter, the big scissors hardly get used anymore.
Hope you raise heaps with the raffle.



Congrats to Kerry!
(*CHUCKLE*)
If you go check out her blog, it appears she has been ROLLING in the luck! Her past few entries have been..."I won this"...."I won that...."
Kerry---rub some of that luck off on us, huh?!?!!?

Happy Monday everyone!

2 comments:

scraphappy said...

Happy Monday. A whole 5 days this week -- good luck.

Julie said...

Congratulations to Kerry!!