Thursday, January 22, 2009

Wanna put in your $.02?

Happy Thursday everyone.
Today was FINALLY the day I had been awaiting----my students' Design a Quilt project ended. I had told them that I would narrow the choices down to 3 so they could voice their own opinion on a "final vote." But.....whew! I couldn't narrow it to just 3. Rather, I narrowed it to EIGHT.....
So....if you wish, feel free to comment on YOUR favorite? The students spoke, and the 1st place vote won by ONE person! I'll keep you in suspense until Sunday on their vote......
BUT, I had also told them there was ONE quilt I would regardless of their "popular vote." Do YOU know which one that could be???


A (left) B (right)









C (left) D (right)








E (left) F (right)









G (left) H (right)

7 comments:

Laurel said...

I like "C" best. I'm not sure what the critera was, but I'm a symetrical type of person so that's the one that my eyes like the best. Good luck!

Donna said...

I am guessing you like H the best. Very vibrant and unique design. I love it myself for sure.

Dawn said...

My 2 cents isn't worth much...but I do like G. They are all quite nice!

Linda said...

A B C G are the most pleasing to my eyes with colors chosen, design, etc... BUT... H is vibrant, unique, creative, and pleasing in it's own catagory! I think H stands out the most from the rest for being "out of the box" thinking. Not sure what you were using as criteria for chosing but.. That is my $.04. :D

InfinityQuilter/Knitter said...

I like B & H.

Nancy said...

WOW!!! How cool is this project!!!! "E" is the one that jumps out at me... I just like the way it goes together. For an 'above and beyond' grade???? That one is the last one, most definitely.

Huggers!!!

scraphappy said...

I like B quite a bit. I has simple shapes, but still some complexity of design.