Saturday, February 1, 2014

Saturday

I agree 100% with this statement!  
Typically, on Saturday and Sunday mornings, I'm raring to jump out of bed and get the day started.  It's crazy how tired I seem on a typical weekday, yet... I'm getting the same amount or MORE sleep than what I do on the weekends.

Difference:  stress level

However, today.... I'm ACTUALLY tired.  I'm slowly waking up, and all I can say right now is... I'm glad I don't have to be the teacher-entertainer in front of the classroom today.  Instead, I get to be the spectator on the bleachers.  Again :)

Off to start the day of basketball, with crochet project in-hand.

Happy Saturday everyone.

4 comments:

scraphappy said...

I keep trying to keep myself from being SO tired on weekdays. Falling asleep on the couch at 8! Seriously. Can't seem to shake it though. Now the weekend has come around and I am ready to go! Can't figure it out. Have fun on the bleachers, watching instead of presenting is such a nice change. Enjoy!

Amanda said...

Oh, I do sympathise with you and with Angela, teaching is so stressful that it's hardly surprising all you want to do each work morning is tuck up under the covers. Now I'm retired I realise just how much hard work it was, especially combining it with a family.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Enjoy your bleacher time... maybe that will rejuvenate you?

Andee said...

I took a 5 hour nap and slept ten more hours last night...today I feel like a million bucks! Get all the rest you need!