Saturday, November 8, 2008

ahhh...Happy Endings!

*sniffle*
*wiping the tears away*
Oh my goodness---what a wonderful movie! I've been sitting in the glider, sewing the binding on the OTR for the past couple of hours, watching "Enchanted". Actually, I've been watching more than sewing, so I have only finished one of the shorter sides.....*chuckle*....oops!

Okay, I think I'm going to head downstairs to actually machine sew Derek's Storm at Sea. I wonder if I can get the top pieced today before I lose too much ambition.

*sniffle*
'Tis too bad real life couldn't be so romantic, huh? *grin*

I'll check back in later.....
Happy afternoon!

3 comments:

Dawn said...

We loved this movie too!

Julie said...

I would love to see this one. My husband came home with some DVD's he rented for us last night. As you can imagine he did NOT pick anything like Enchanted!

Chris Daly said...

what a great movie! I love so many parts, but I think my favorite was when she was encoraging help from the local New York City creatures.