Sunday, December 7, 2008

Life may now commence...

I have a strange urge to share with my blogging world the exact moment when I feel my life can once again return to normal, if that truly will ever be possible after having submerged my entire being into the trials and hardships of Bella and Edward.

My goodness! Even from my words appearing on the page, I can tell how extremely this Twilight series has had the utmost affect on my life.
(Okay, maybe I *AM* being a wee bit melodramatic there!!!!)
For the past 9 days, every free moment of my time has been emerged into such a fantasy, wishing that some part of this world could actually be true. It has only been a few moments since I have read the final words from Stephanie Meyer, closing her fourth book, breaking dawn, with the words of finality. The End.

I can only hope that sometime in her life, before she reaches her deathbed, that she will reconsider and decide to open yet another chapter into this amazing fantasy world.

Until then, I can only hope and hold onto the wonderful story that she has shared with us.

If you have not read this series, I strongly share my opinion that if you allow yourself, you will also find your life slightly changed from the experience.

I love this story.
And I can't wait to read it again

1 comment:

scraphappy said...

It is always so bittersweet to come to the end of a great series. Like the end of a wonderful vacation -- you are anxious to get back to your own life, but still wishing there were more to come. I've found a friend with a sixth grade daughter who has the first two of the series and I'm asking the school librarian on Monday if we have any she can get for me over the break. Now I've got something to look forward to when the last two weeks of the semester have ended. I hope all this reading hasn't thrown off your Christmas deadlines.