Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Perfect timing, Quiltmaker

Hmmm....sometimes I wonder about how life works.....

Seriously, just today in the mail I received a padded envelope from Quiltmaker with a letter stating they were going to use my submitted photo of one of their patterns, AND a complementary copy of the Quiltmaker edition. *shaking head, chuckling* This timing is just too weird with all the emailing throughout the day......


Anyway----what's even BETTER?!?!? It's the same edition that Bonnie has her article and pattern in! Woo-hooo! It shall be treasured forever. *insert dramatic music* : My First publication.......

Okay----8:25pm. Time to head downstairs to putz for an hour.

8 comments:

Chris Daly said...

Congratulations!!!!

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

WOW! That's awesome. Congrats, Amy!

scraphappy said...

Yea! I'll have to rush out and buy a copy. Especially if it's got a Bonnie Hunter article.

Candace said...

I definately need a copy of this magazine. I am very happy for you, it is very exciting. Congratulations.

Candace said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cornfield Quilter said...

HOW AWESOME! I guess I can say I knew you before you became famous. :D It is a very deserving honor and we are all proud of you!

Julie said...

Is your quilt in the same issue that has Bonnie's article? I haven't bought it yet but I will if your quilt is in it.

Julie said...

Oh, by the way.... WOOHOO - I'm out of school for Christmas!!