Thursday, February 3, 2011

Gettin' it in writing.

UGH! Without being home last weekend and getting in some quilting time, I just feel......."off!" I don't feel I'm getting anything done.

SO....time to get some things in writing.

Even though today is Feb. 3, let's see what I DID accomplish in January......


New Year's Eve Mystery. Started Dec. 31, 2010. Finished Jan. 1, 2011.

Made enough blocks from blue scraps to ALMOST complete my Blue Ridge Beauty UFO.

Green Beauty. Started: June 11, 2010. Finished: January 16, 2011. Gifted to Kathy Sutarik on January 29, 2011.
In Flight top was completed on Jan. 10, 2011. This quilt was started on November 13, 2010.
MIL quilting projects x5


Whew....okay....I guess I'm okay with that list!

So, February now......
NOT going to make a goal list......just going to keep working on whatever "moves" me.
BUT....sure excited to jump into some RED fabrics once I get a down quilting moment.

Happy Thursday!

3 comments:

Quilter Kathy said...

You have accomplished so much...wow! Hope you get some quilting moments this weekend...I know how it feels when you don't get enough!

Alycia said...

Whoa Ya - you got a LOT done!!! I like seeing it all in writing too!

Amanda said...

It's sometimes such a good idea to actually make a list of what you've achieved, especially when you're having 'one of those days'. I was the same yesterday, when Christopher said that he felt we'd achieved a lot this week; until we started listing them I was feeling as if the week had passed me by.