Saturday, February 26, 2011

Email hoarder!

There are ALL KINDS of hoarders out there!

This morning, I realized.....I was an EMAIL hoarder!

I attempted to clean up my emails, but found myself saying....
....."oh, that's a new reader. I can't delete her email because I want to find her profile and blog again." Of course, some of you probably say..."add her to your bloglist!" (nope, too long on my page already). Or "become a follower"...(could do that, but...well...don't really have an excuse reason other than I don't usually look at my 'blogs followed' list very often---I may still lose track of her)

....."oh, this is a great picture. I'll need to get that into my files someday." To which the response could be.....'DUH AMY! Just take 1 minute to save the file on your computer and delete the email already!" (yeah...sounds great, so why aren't I doing that?? Dunno---don't have an excuse reason.)

At this time, I have 324 emails in my INBOX, 1512 emails in my SENT box (realllllly have a hard time to delete those too---they're records of what I've sent), 1829 emails in my TRASH box (DUH AMY!!! DELETE those already, right?????), 89 in my JUNK box (I DO try to keep that one as orderly as possible), and then a bunch of "organized" mailboxes for my different online quilting groups that I receive digests from, etc....

"Hello, my name is Amy and I am an Email hoarder...."


Happy Saturday!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Maybe it's cause we're teachers... we save everything.

Welcome to the club.. we've got t-shirts!!!

Quilter Kathy said...

You are so hilarious! Thanks for the smile!