Friday, January 7, 2011

Squealing with delight!

Because I have a hard time publishing posts without graphics, I found one of my favorite "upper-level" math cartoons that I share with my students :0) Maybe it's only funny for us geeky mathematicians and nerdy scientific minds???? ;0)

I AM DONE PREPPING FOR NEXT WEEK!!!!!

Yup---I got home at 4:00 today with girls in tow; they sat down to watch a movie (SandLot2) and I parked my butt at the kitchen table. Out came the Statistics books and away I went! Test written. Lessons prepped, for the most part.

So now....the weekend is MINE MINE MINE, GUILT FREE......

**happy, heavenly sigh**

;0)
Happy Friday Night!

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Love the cartoon.... tht was me. looking for the miracle in math.

My weekend... laundry tonight, guild tomorrow (maybe), and lesson plans on Sunday.

Have fun! Can't wait to see what you work on.

Darling Jill Quilts said...

OMG!!! I LMAO!!! That was hysterical!!

And woo hoo for prepping early!

Quilter Kathy said...

Yippee...off to the sewing room! :)

Gari in AL said...

Oh, no, I laughed out loud and remember I skipped stats.ispello