* I avoided temptation after dropping the girls off at a friend's house. I drove past TWO of my local quilt shops and did not turn in to either of them.
* I avoided temptation of starting a new project
* I quilted another pass of Green Beauty (before I gave up to the 60 degree temperature in the basement)
* I practiced my discipline by pulling out the Statistics books instead of waiting until tomorrow.
THIS PAST WEEK
* Who cares? It's over, and doesn't need to be lived again.
ONE WORD COMES TO MIND:
That's what I want to concentrate on :0)