Saturday, January 15, 2011

This week and today

Boy, I think this picture says everything, BUT change "day" to "week."

TODAY:
* I avoided temptation after dropping the girls off at a friend's house. I drove past TWO of my local quilt shops and did not turn in to either of them.

* I avoided temptation of starting a new project

* I quilted another pass of Green Beauty (before I gave up to the 60 degree temperature in the basement)

* I practiced my discipline by pulling out the Statistics books instead of waiting until tomorrow.

THIS PAST WEEK
* Who cares? It's over, and doesn't need to be lived again.

ONE WORD COMES TO MIND:

E-N-J-O-Y-M-E-N-T

That's what I want to concentrate on :0)

3 comments:

scraphappy said...

I had one of those weeks as well. Thank the heavens for weekends or I'd never make it through.

Quilter Kathy said...

Oh dear....you better take it easy, put your feet up and relax.

Nancy said...

It was a nutty week. My students were all wound up. maybe the two hour delay on wednesday and the thought of the three day weekend was the cause....... how many more days till June?