Sunday, June 29, 2008

DH's definition of "DH"

I was looking over some of the latest posts of my BB's (Blogger buddies), and I've come across DH quite a few times, which reminds me of a comment MY DH had last night.....

He was online, doing some research on John Deere, but when I peeked over his shoulder, I saw he was looking over my blog, reading some of the latest posts.

First, he agreed that "WUSS" was the perfect term to use to describe me the other day when he used me for cheap labor. HA-HA!

Then, *giggle*....this is funny......
.....he said "I think I've figured out what DH is too....."da husband," right?"

*giggle*......of course, MY mind heard "DUH husband"....... ;o)

Just thought I'd share.....

more to come later tonight. Today has been a GLORIOUS day, and only one hour has been devoted to quilting earlier this morning before DH left for work. However, I can presume I'll be spending a few hours downstairs later tonight, once the girls are off to bed, OR when DH will take over keeping an eye on them.

2 comments:

Candace said...

My husband has never shown any interest in reading my blog, so he hasn't taken any guesses, but in my mind usually it it 'Dear', but sometimes 'dumb' or 'darn'. It can be very versatile. Thanks for sharing, I can add 'duh' to my list.

Lori said...

Many "D " words we can fill in. I won't bore you with my list.Some words are real and some are my own secret language...HE..HE..HAH!