Wednesday, July 23, 2008

For Candace--and everyone else....

Regarding the "free-motion-meandering-heart" motive....

I have "modified" the "connected heart" motive used in the sashing of my Cathy's Aunt Sukey that is in the Quiltmaker January 08 magazine. This is also the edition that has Bonnie's Leader-n-Enders method as well as her Blue Ridge Mountain pattern.

I'm on lunch break from my class right now.......I tell ya...I can't SHUT UP!!! I just feel like I'm dominating the discussions, and I've apologized over-n-over today. Everyone just giggles, and say "Gosh---keep talking, your ideas are great..."

but still......


talk to you later tonight.........

2 comments:

Candace said...

Amy for a beginning DSM quilter, do you think this issue would be good to order? Is that where you got your connected heart motif as well as Aunt Sukey? Sounds like you are enjoying your class, and I'm sure that you are adding a lot to it, and probably making the instructor's job a lot easier.

scraphappy said...

Laughing out loud -- we really must have been ripped from the same womb at some point in the past, or maybe reincarnated from the same family? I always go to those classes trying NOT to monopolize the conversation, but then everyone sits and stairs at each other silently and I get impatient and start talking. I guess there are worse things