Sunday, December 28, 2008

Tomorrow is another day...

WOW! Three posts today! I go days on end sometimes with NOTHING, and then....BAM...3 in one day! Ahhhhhh.....'tis the joy of vacation time!

Well....I'm convincing myself that tomorrow is another day; these final seams will just have to wait until then. I was able to get back downstairs, OBVIOUSLY, once DH arrived back home and dinner was over, to work on these 36 star blocks.

Typically when I sew, I either throw a "mindless" DVD into the player or turn on my iPod through the radio to give me background noise. Lately, I have been listening to the Twilight Score over-n-over-n-over...... but tonight, I thumbed through my collection of VHS's that have been collecting dust in the extra storage lately. Jen gifted the girls and myself a DVD/VHS player for C'mas, so now I'm able to watch those lovely VHS's downstairs. So tonight, I pulled out TWO great classics......"Dirty Dancing" and "Grease".

Tomorrow, I hope to make some big progress on Cathedral Stars, as long as the doomed-to-catch-bug stays away from my system.

Candace was doing so well after 5:00. Then....*sigh*.....at 8:30, she once again vomited. She gets the privilege of sleeping in Mom-n-Dad's bed tonight....towels covering her section of the bed. I am hoping that was the last episode, but....*shrug*...no one can ever tell.

Happy Sunday night! And Happy Vacation week to all of us teachers out there :0)

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Here's hoping you're still bug-free! Teachers get bugs coming at them from all sides don't they? I'm planning to do the Cathedral Stars too, though largely as a leaders/enders project. And slightly modified as I'd cut all my squares to two and a half inches before I thought about what to do with them. I'm still putting the four patches together so look forward to seeing your progress. I don't think I'm going to do the New Year Mystery - I've got a few things to catch up on and finish and I'm determined not to be sidetracked. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you keep healthy.

Candace said...

I hope that was the end of your bug, and poor Candace is feeling better. We always carried around a little plastic wastebasket when we were sick, and then if we couldn't make it, we had our portable 'bowl'. Little Candace is probably too small for that though.
Sounds like you had some yummy goodies, too bad about the spill, but it's very impressive that you have a husband who cleans up after himself. I hope that his arm is ok. Enjoy your new camera, it looks like you probably already are.

Anonymous said...

how can you write a so cool blog,i am watting your new post in the future!

Anonymous said...

I think if I read this BLOG after only say: very good, so you are not serious, but really very good!

Anonymous said...

I think I come to the right place, because for a long time do not see such a good thing the!