Sunday, August 8, 2010

I've earned it!

I'm heading downstairs. Done deal.

I've been in the garden picking green beans and cucumbers already this AM and it's going to be a WHOPPER of a hot/humid day! Glad that part is done! As for dealing with all the veggies....that'll come later! It's a sunnnnnnny day, and the kitchen will be in full sun until later this afternoon---NOT INTERESTED in literally sweating to death in the kitchen while canning green beans. Later this afternoon works just as well for me; they'll keep that long. As for the cucumbers----yeah, yeah, yeah...I said I was DONE with cucumbers for the year, and I am.......they are for DH's BOSS!!!! HOW did *I* get roped into picking them?!?!?!?!!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Thus the reason I don't do a big garden and let Kevin plant his two tomato plants.