Saturday, January 22, 2011

Maltese Star Mystery - Step 2

The Maltese Star - Mystery 24 Step #2 was published yesterday, so I spent my morning hours piecing those together. And naturally, when there is the flip-method suggested, it also means BONUS TRIANGLES :0) So, a little pressing and piecing and I have 60 Flying Geese Units set aside for a potential pieced border. I typically piece bonus Pinwheels from the bonus triangles, but I thought I'd try Flying Geese this time.


Then I figured I'd spend some time today working on some quilting for my MIL. We are getting together next weekend up at the farm for a little get-together with family friends to celebrate a late Christmas. It would be nice to have most of her quilts finished and get them back to her.

So....a little bit of lunch and then an afternoon of some more enjoyment.

No comments: