Sunday, October 21, 2012

Squishy surprise! and some hunting seats...

Oh Angela, Angela, Angela!  THIS was the package of goodies I received in the mail on Tuesday;  completely by surprise(!) with a note from Angela saying, "I thought you could use these with your Midgets."  So, yesterday morning, I dug into the fabrics for Midget #35:  stay tuned on Tuesday.


A friend needed some dear-stand seats redone, so he contacted me to see if I could "work some magic."
This one pictured wasn't the worst of 'em; the worst was literally only the 3 straps held together by some completely tattered pieces of black fabric;  no stuffing left what-so-ever!

After a day's worth of trimming, measuring, sewing..... I think they turned out pretty A-OK.


Thankfully, the friend also approved!  He is "extremely happy" with the results!

So...Sunday.  Most of the laundry was finished yesterday.  We have the in-laws visiting us.  (They arrived yesterday around 1:30PM).  The muffins are done.  I think.... Mother-in-Law and I are going to head downstairs so she can see EM in action.

Happy Sunday.

2 comments:

scraphappy said...

Dear stand cushions, who would have thought? They look quite professional to me. Looking forward to seeing your midget block on Tuesday.

Ann Marie @ 16 Muddy Feet said...

Great job on the seat redos. Don't you love surprises?! Looks like a few midgets will be coming our way shortly. Have fun showing MIL EM. Can't wait to see what you two make with her today.