Sunday, November 11, 2012

November Rainbow Scrap blocks

The day was extremely fitting to work on some gray blocks for Angela's Rainbow Scrap challenge.  It was a gloomy, dreary, rainy and cold Wisconsin day...

I caught up with my Jack-in-the-Box blocks from last month too...

I didn't have intentions of working downstairs today (Sunday), but seeing my ADHD design wall in pictures....I have an itch to get back down there.  Besides, the Packers have a BYE this week, so there's nothing keeping me away ('cept for a couple of hours of school work that I'll eventually need to put in.)

6 comments:

Quilter Kathy said...

That is such an amazing and inspiring design wall...how can you resist it?!? I know...LIFE, kids, work, LIFE!

Ann Marie @ 16 Muddy Feet said...

Loving that design wall!!! That would make me want to go sew too!

Judy D in WA said...

I love your design wall. Your HS blocks look great and your rainbow blocks are going to make fabulous quilts!

scraphappy said...

Great collection you have going on. It is going to feel SO good to start turning some of those blocks into quilts.

Angie said...

My design wall has just as much ADHD as yours - I bet most quilters feel the same way - so many projects, too little time! As Angela said, it's going to feel great to start having all those rainbow projects come together. Love the little red accents in with your gray!

Edith said...

Grey blocks looking very nice, love your inspirational design wall.