Sunday, December 30, 2012

Wow! This is really only my 9th December post?

Well, with a day and a half left of December, I simply MUST fix that!

LOL

I guess this month kinda got away from me :s
I've been busily sewing away this morning;  taking a quick break right now for some lunch.

Pictures to come later -
Bonnie's Easy Street part 6 was completed
ALLLLL 25 Hawaii Sunset blocks are pieced! Can I get a whoo-hoo?? {{Or maybe wait until the picture post later??}}

And now...off to look at my "to be made someday" list of quilts.  I have a stack of GORGEOUS coordinating fabrics that are calling...calling...calling to be pressed and cut and pieced into a masterpiece!!!  :D

Alright;  meat's cooking.

Happy Sunday.

6 comments:

Andra Gayle said...

Good job! I am at the point of having flying geese on 2 sides of all my Hawaii Sunset blocks. Maybe I will get to finish them sometime this week!!

scraphappy said...

ALL the Hawaii blocks?! Way to go on those geese. Hoping to get another finish in on the 2012 list?

Ann Marie @ 16 Muddy Feet said...

Yep you have been very very quiet this month. But then again December does that to most of us. Congrats and Woo Hoo on your Hawaiian Sunset blocks. Will be watching for photos later on tonight.

Nancy said...

woot-woot!!! Can't wait to see everything. Don't you love the holiday break????

Andee said...

So glad you got into that sewing room today! So much to do and so little time to do it!

Luann said...

What a great accomplishment! I'm working on UFOs next year. I've also signed up for NINE classes a MONTH next year. What was I thinking! Or NOT!