Saturday, February 16, 2013

Today - I PROMISE to quilt!!!

Today - Running IS NOT on my schedule!!!!!  
Not after my 10-mile "Valentine's Day sugar detox" run yesterday.

But quilting IS!

I promise to quilt!
I'm kind of nervous to see the state of my sewing room;  it's been SOOOOO long!

My first task will be to tidy.  
And then...to find a pattern for a baby quilt.  Baby shower coming up in a couple of weeks... and if quilting doesn't happen all that often anymore, I NEED to use my time wisely :)

HAPPY SATURDAY!!!!!!!

To note:  I am still MAJORLY in love with my Nike+Run app!!!!  Such an easy way to track my mileage :)

4 comments:

Judy D in WA said...

Have fun. Can't wait to see.

Dee said...

Wow! Looks like you're getting some great exercise. Hope you have fun sewing today!

scraphappy said...

Yeah for quilting. I am so thrilled you have found your running mojo, but totally miss your quilting updates. Must try the running app, dear Jane as me mesmerized and short on time.

Dee said...

I hope you managed to find some time to quilt! I know you've been busy with your running, but I enjoy reading your blog so I've nominated you for a Liebster Award. http://www.mikeandgabby.com/2013/02/a-liebster-award.html