Wednesday, March 6, 2013

March Challenge [2013 Running]

A group on FB put a challenge out to runners:  "Run one mile everyday in March."
NATURALLY, I needed to take up that challenge :)
After Sunday's long run of 12 miles, Monday was a nice and easy 2.00 miles...

Follow by another EZ run of 4 miles yesterday...


And yet another EZ run of 1.5 miles tonight.

Tomorrow though.........oi-vey!  Mentally psyching myself up for the first speed workout of the training season.  

School is school.  Keeping me busy and honest from 7AM to 4PM everyday (and here-n-there in the evenings)
Quilting remains quiet...for now.

2 comments:

Andra Gayle said...

My run today was pretty tough. I started with a hill and it was all down hill from there- in a very bad way! Hoping Friday's run is better.

Kevin the Quilter said...

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGH!!!!!!!!!!! LOL Glad you are doing what you love to do!