Friday, December 6, 2013

HancockFabrics.com - I hadn't visited in a while...

Thanks to Lori's suggestion of seeking out a paper version of the 9-degree wedge on Hancock Fabrics website (which was already too late of a suggestion since 80% of the wedges have been cut with my measurements already...), I took a little bit of time to peruse around the cotton sales pages...

The visit started innocent enough, a couple of yards to replenish my purples and greens....


Then a few more.......

but I needed more oranges, right?????.......

And all those additional greens and purples made their way in the cart as well.....

LOL!!!!!!
I haven't submitted yet.  
Nor will I (most likely)  

Have any of you done this too?   Filled up a cart, only to never submit the order???

Admit it, .... you KNOW you have.

Alright, time to hit Celtic Solstice, Part 2 for a little while.  Happy Friday!


5 comments:

Kevin the Quilter said...

I am being serious when I say this, I rarely if ever buy fabric online unless it is a scrap bag or something like that? I like seeing the fabric in person, and I have a hard time seeing the true colors online? But, you go girl!

Amanda said...

Like Kevin, I rarely buy fabric online, only once in fact. Bur I've often been tempted, put some in a cart and then thought, no I need to see before I buy. I wonder what you'll decide to do?

scraphappy said...

I love shopping online. Sometimes I hit submit, but sometimes I just shop.

Dee said...

I'll admit I've done the same thing many times. A few times I've even hit submit! When there's a really awesome deal going on it can be hard to pass it by.

Andee said...

Haha, I have! Not too often, but sometimes it helps me feel like I am getting all my heart's desires without breaking the bank!