|Friend of Candace, Candace and Caitlyn|
It was another late night of ball; arriving home around 9:30; ate a late LATE dinner and shooshed everyone to bed by 10:30. The girls are starting to run on empty, that's for sure.
Sunday will finally FINALLY be a day of sleeping in; until then Friday = Summer school; Saturday = EARLY softball tournament game.
And this morning already, in order of events.....
* 5:30 AM - drove Paul to work
* made banana bread (YUMMMMM! My hat off to the brilliant person who came up with this delicious way to use up old icky bananas!)
* emptied/loaded/started-up the dishwasher
* washed up all other dishes
* washed a load of laundry
* took garbage out for Garbage Day
* woke up girls and drove to summer school (THEY WERE TIRRRRRRRED!!!!!!!!)
* hung load of laundry; started another
* fed/watered all animals (pigs, ducks, chickens)
* unexpectedly hoed the 70 hills of potatoes (BEAUTIFUL overcast 70 degree morning! Couldn't pass it up!)
* wrote and mailed application letter
And now; it's 9:00! TIME for some relaxation with quilting.