Thursday, June 20, 2013

Two completions

The finishing touches of binding for Scrappy Pineapple Blossom and Seven Shirts Seven Clues were completed this morning.  And since my camera has been hijacked, my iPhone pictures will simply have to suffice :)

Scrappy Pineapple Blossom (72" x 72")

Seven Shirts (64" x 76")

AND, being Throwback Thursday....

I figured my Wafer Cookies top had been fermenting long enough!  It was started June 14, 2008; top completed July, 2009.  

A backing was prepped, batting cut, loaded to the frame and half quilted already....

6 comments:

Andra Gayle said...

Both finishes are great! You go , Girl!

scraphappy said...

Oh no! I'm falling behind. I'd better go do some quilting.

Both finishes look great -- even in iPhone pictures.

Judy D in WA said...

You need to pace yourself. You don't want to run out of projects. :)
They look great!

Andee said...

Look at you go! Whoot whoot!

TLC said...

Fantastic finishes!

Kevin the Quilter said...

These look great Amy! I am so happy to see your quilting mojo back!