Monday, February 16, 2009

Hold me back!!!

I think this is how UFO's come to be......toooo many awesome projects all come in view in such a little amount of time....

Nancy Singer over at Life is a Stitch invited us to join her in a Seven Shirts & Seven Clues mystery, and my interest was captured. *silly sigh*

So, after spending the day sewing away on DoubleDelight and completing Step 2 (no trimming yet), I spent an hour tonight digging into the shirts that have been stacking since last summer. At least they'll finally get into a project instead of just piling and piling.

So, I have pics to upload:
- First blocks of Beth Ferrier's BOM Now -n- Forever (BOM-NnF)
- Step 1 & Step 2 DoubleDelight blocks (DD)
- Fabrics for Nancy Singer's Seven Shirts & Seven Clues (SS&SC)

...but I'm off to bed right now. I'm beat!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

You're totally bonkers!!! I'm managing to be less impulsive, even though you have been posting all these links to patterns. I'm determined to do some of things on my To Do list this year and not get sidetracked.

Andee said...

LOL..you are catching up to me on DD...I have two or three of clue 4 and 5 done...just enough to tease me! I can't seem to get motivated to do more..all that pinning and my machine is giving me fits. I too wanted to do the other mystery with the shirts, but convinced myself not to...I am SO glad you are so I can live vicariously through you...and it might slow down your DD..just kidding!