Monday, April 19, 2010

Very observant Linda & Candace :0)

Yes ladies---you both guessed correctly. Those pieces are for the Ohio Star block.

Linda, you even took it to the next level by searching through the exact book I listed....
{{for those of you with the book, I snuck another hint to Linda by saying the other two blocks for May are shown on the very first page of patterns}} ;0)

The Ohio Star block we will be creating is what **I** know as the traditional Ohio Star....


But here's a tidbit of information....Do a GOOGLE of "Ohio Star," and you'll see pics of this type of Ohio Star as well (which is the Ohio Star listed in Maggie Malone's book)


Then again, you could always have some fun with a variation of the traditional Ohio Star block as well.....

That one actually looks kinda fun....

Anyway---hmm...it's 7:10; almost time to shoosh the girls off to bed. Then......quilting??? Hmmm...I suppose I could try to tackle another Hannah's Rotation block ((crinkling nose)). Hmmm....I dunno.....it IS a "Castle" night at 9:00.....
Okay---for those of you who watch the show.....who is that blonde in the picture?!?!??????? I have NO idea and don't remember seeing her.

OH!!!! AND!!!!!!............
UPS.com is showing my package in the southern part of the state. It should be arriving safely tomorrow!!!!! And DH will be home with the day off, so....PERFECT!!!!!
{{I told him NOT to start putting it together}}! LOL

3 comments:

Jackie's Stitches said...

I have no idea who the blonde is. Mom looks a little frumpy in this picture. Maybe the picture is old?

scraphappy said...

She is Gina Cowell, Castles ex-wife and book editor. You don't want the frame all put together and waiting when you get home from work? It's getting so close. You should definitely watch TV tonight, the rest of the week will be a blur of free motion quilting.

Lori said...

I am excited for you!