Monday, July 15, 2013

Slanted Shells - almost half way

Paul asked me today if I had a vision in my mind as to what the finished project looked like.
Ummmmmm....sorta.  I'm just kinda going with the flow.  I was thinking of doing some symmetry, but ... while driving to Walmart this morning to pick up some more yarn, I saw more 'bone' than 'woodland heather' in my latest vision.  So, I've switched back to bone and will crochet up oooodles of rows now towards the top.  

I have spent some hours in the garden and some time with our animals over the past couple of days.  The temperatures are starting to climb, as well as the humidity this week.  My garden has taken OFF this past week!  Holy moly!  But I have definitely also spent more than my share of time in my glider with my project.  More often than not, I have some sort of youtube crocheting video in the background;  it truly is amazing what you can learn with youtube;  it CAN be productive! :D

Happy Monday

1 comment:

Linda Lee said...

There is no "like" button on blogs!! If so---I like your crocheting. Of course, I like the models holding it also!