Monday, December 27, 2010

GOOD MORNING!!!! Day 1 of vacation

Ahhhhhh......
not even 7:00 am yet, but up and raring to go! VACATION OFFICIALLY BEGINS TODAY now that the holiday partying and traveling is over!

We arrived home around 9:30 pm last night after watching the Packers WIN BIG :0) {{oh yeah, and Christmas #3 with DH's family}}. I think we'll have one more small Christmas, date-to-be-determined-later, with dear family friends up at the farm; most likely sometime in late January.

Sheeeesh! I should have taken a picture of the entryway as DH kept unloading and unloading and unloading the truck last night. Golly! I didn't realize a whole STORE was bought out this year! I did my best to unpack some of the gifts and store them away already, but.....most of them just ended up under the tree, left for the girls to put away play with for the rest of the week.

Coffee is perking away, almost ready to drink. YUM!
And then.......today.......is a ME day! Total ME day {with some feeding of children at one time or another too}.

Tomorrow I'll worry about the house getting back into a decent state.....psht.....would it be so bad to wait until Friday for that too?

Anyway, I'm rambling....

Today; IF I feel up to working on Trav's Camo quilt, I may do that, but I'm thinking that I'd rather do some RRCB catching up!

Ahhhhhhhhhh.......
Happy Monday! {{A true true apology for anyone needing to head back to work today -- like DH}}

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Enjoy the break!! I know I'm going to try and get some sewing in here and there. I was at school yesterday grading projects anticipating the storm that never came. Now it is just wicked windy!

Hugs!