Saturday, December 18, 2010

Some evening progress...


Truly, truly, I had NO intentions of finishing up step #4 of RRCB tonight when I headed downstairs. I merely wanted to prep for it. But...psht.....by the time I had the fabrics cut and organized, my movie of choice still had about half the time left, so....I starting strippin' away. I finished step #4 while watching New Moon AND even had time for a snack break! {{I made a pan of Rhubarb Crunch this afternoon---yum!}}

It was only 9:00, and I wasn't really tired yet. I was up for some mindless piecing.......

I grabbed the hourglass units for In Flight that had been lain aside a month ago. I finished piecing them into these pinwheel units by 10:15.

Before I completely closed up shop for the evening, I took another 15 minutes to sort the units on the design wall. It's been empty for weeks!

Hmmm...still not overly tired. Wonder how much caffeine was in that tea I had this evening!??!!?!?

4 comments:

scraphappy said...

Love the mindless piecing. Now you've got something to post for design wall Monday. Unless of course the mindless piecing get the top done today.......
You've got step 4 done, but I don't remember seeing number 3 along the way, did I miss it?

QuiltinLibraryLady said...

Very pretty. Sometimes a person just gets in the zone and doesn't want to quit.

Anonymous said...

I don't think it was the tea. I think it was your muse at work. You did a lot of work in one night! You are definitely the little engine that does.

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing the blog so well and I hope you have something new for me to study.
មាន់ជល់តាមអនឡាញ