Sunday, December 19, 2010

OH! I almost forgot! The winner is......

With 40 commenters, my random number generator chose commenter # 12........


Gari said...
Hi, I am from Alabama. I made 36 placemats for Christmas. They are all done, some are wrapped, and some are ready to be mailed, well almost. I hope to have them on their way Monday. The others will be hand delivered. Merry Christmas and happy 600th.
-December 11, 2010 10:34 PM



Yayyyyyy Gari! Email heading your way.

Thanks for everyone for commenting and making me feel better that there ARE others out there burning the midnight oil working on last minute Christmas gifts!

Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

Gari in AL said...

Can't tell you how excited I was when I got your email. I love winning stuff, especially from someone I feel I know.